SPANISH LAW ON INFORMATION SOCIETY SERVICES (LSSI)
LLAZA WORLD, S.A., as the party responsible for the website, hereinafter the website MANAGER, makes this document available to its users, for the purpose of complying with the obligations set out in Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services (LSSICE), BOE No. 166, and also to inform all users of the website of its conditions of use.
Any person accessing this website assumes the role of user, and undertakes to observe and comply strictly with the provisions herein, and with any other legal provision that might apply.
LLAZA WORLD, S.A. reserves the right to modify any type of information that might appear on the website, with no obligation to provide advance notice or make users aware of said obligations; it shall be understood that the mere fact that it is published on the LLAZA WORLD, S.A., website is sufficient.
1. IDENTIFICATION DETAILS
Domain name: llaza.com
Company name: LLAZA WORLD, S.A..
Registered office: C/Tramuntana, 1 Pol. Ind. Roques Roges 43460 Alcover España
Telephone no.: 977990600
Registered in the (Commercial / Public) Register:
2. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The website, including as examples, though not limited to these, its programming, edition, compilation and other elements necessary for it to function, the designs, logos, text and/or graphics, are the property of the MANAGER or, where relevant, it has a licence or explicit authorisation from the authors. All the website content is duly protected by intellectual and industrial property legislation, and is registered in the corresponding public registers.
Irrespective of the purpose for which said content was intended, the total or partial reproduction, use, operation, distribution and commercialisation requires, under all circumstances, the prior written authorisation of the MANAGER. Any use that is not authorised in advance is considered a serious breach of the author’s intellectual or industrial property rights.
Any designs, logos, text and/or graphics which do not belong to the MANAGER, and which might appear on the website, belong to their respective owners, and they themselves are liable for any dispute that might arise with regard to them. The MANAGER explicitly authorises third parties to re-direct directly to the specific content on the website and, in any event, re-direct to the main http:llaza.com
The MANAGER recognises the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights of their holders, and the fact that they are referred to or appear on the website does not mean that it has any rights or responsibility over said rights. Neither does it provide any guarantee, sponsorship or recommendation for such.
If you wish to make any comments on possible infringements of the intellectual or industrial property rights, or regarding any of the website content, you may do so by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com
3. BLOG RULES OF BEHAVIOUR
LLAZA WORLD, S.A. thanks you for your interest in using our participation channels. Comments are a way for all users of this medium to participate. However, before you participate in our blogs, you will have to accept the following rules:
1. User Liability. When participating in the web blogs, the user is the sole person liable for the messages disseminated therein, and guarantees that he/she will hold LLAZA WORLD, S.A. fully harmless with regard to any claim that might be made in this aspect.
If the messages contain material protected by intellectual or industrial property rights, the user guarantees that he/she is the owner or has the owner’s authorisation to distribute such material in the Blog, and holds LLAZA WORLD, S.A. harmless from any claim from third parties that might arise in this aspect.
2. Before publishing a message, the user must select the appropriate blog. Any messages that are not relevant to the topic of the blog may be deleted. The publishing of promotions and links to commercial offers, advertising, promotional material or chain letters is strictly prohibited, as is any direct or indirect promotional activity or any other type of comment not appropriate for the normal development of topics in the blogs.
3. The user must respect all other users. The user must be tolerant and respectful with the messages and opinions of other users. Any messages that might be considered harmful to third-party rights or which prevent peaceful participation in the blogs may be removed.
4. LLAZA WORLD, S.A. reserves the right to reproduce, modify, or disseminate the messages published on the web blogs in accordance with the appropriate terms and measures, and the user is not entitled to any type of compensation.
5. LLAZA WORLD, S.A. is not responsible for what is published in the web blogs, nor does it guarantee the veracity or accuracy of the information published in them. It is the user sending the messages or information who is responsible for their content.
6. LLAZA WORLD, S.A. does not guarantee the availability or the continuity of the web blogs service, and may modify it, suspend it or remove it from the website with no prior notice, at any time.
7. If a user is affected by illegal actions, or detects incorrect use of the web blogs by other users, he/she may inform LLAZA WORLD, S.A. of this by sending an e-mail to mk@llaza, indicating in the subject line “blog moderation”, so that LLAZA WORLD, S.A. can moderate or remove them.
8. The user shall hold LLAZA WORLD, S.A. harmless with regard to any claim which may be made against it for the messages that the user has disseminated in the blogs or for any other conduct associated with or deriving from the use made by the user of the web blogs.
4. EXEMPTION FROM LIABILITY
The MANAGER is exempt from any type of liability deriving from the information published on its website, provided this information has been handled or entered by a third party beyond its control.
This website may use technical cookies (small information files that the server sends to the computer of the person accessing the page) to carry out certain functions considered essential for the correct functioning and viewing of the website. The cookies used are, in any event, temporary in nature; their sole purpose is to make browsing more efficient, and they disappear when the user ends his/her session. Under no circumstances do these cookies provide personal data by themselves, and neither are they used to collect such data.
Cookies may also be used to ensure that the website server recognises the browser used by the user, to make browsing simpler; it allows, for example, access for users who have registered previously for the areas, services, promotions or competitions reserved exclusively for them without having to register on every visit. They may also be used to measure audience, traffic parameters, monitor the progress and number of entries, etc. In these cases, they are cookies that are technically dispensable but beneficial for the user. This website will not install dispensable cookies without the user’s prior consent.
It is possible for the user to configure his/her browser to receive alerts when cookies are received, and to prevent them being installed on his/her computer. Please consult your browser’s instructions for more detailed information on this.
It is possible that you may be re-directed from the website to content on third party websites. Given that the MANAGER cannot always monitor the content third parties place on their respective websites, it cannot be held liable for any of said content. In any event, it will withdraw immediately any content that might contravene domestic or international laws, morals or public order, will withdraw immediately the re-direction to said website, and will make the relevant authorities aware of the content in question.
The MANAGER cannot be held liable for the information and content stored in the following, which are examples, and not an exhaustive list: forums, chats, blog generators, comments, social networks or any other medium which allows third parties to publish content independently on the MANAGER’s website. However, in compliance with articles 11 and 16 of the LSSICE, it makes itself available to all users, authorities and security forces, and cooperates actively in the withdrawal or, where relevant, blocking of all content that might affect or contravene domestic or international laws, the rights of third parties or morals and public order. If you as a user consider that the website features any content which might fall under this heading, we request that you inform the website administrator immediately.
This website has been checked and tested to ensure that it works correctly. In principle, correct functioning can be guaranteed 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. However, the MANAGER does not rule out the possibility that there might be certain programming errors, or that there might be causes of force majeure, natural catastrophes, strikes or similar circumstances that make access to the website impossible.
The website servers may detect automatically the IP address and the domain name used by the user. An IP address is a number assigned automatically to a computer when it connects to the Internet. All this information is recorded in a duly registered server activity file which allows subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain solely statistical measurements that reveal the number of pages printed, the number of visits made to the web servers, the order of visits, the point of access, etc.
5. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
For the resolution of any disputes or similar matters related to this website or the activities carried out on it, Spanish law shall apply. The parties submit themselves explicitly to Spanish law, and the resolution of any conflicts deriving from or related to the use of the website shall be the competence of the Courts and Tribunals closest to Alcover.